Question about Facebook Social Network
Have you checked your email? try sending facebook technicians an email and they DO help you in a few minutes or hours! Good luck
Posted on Dec 06, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i can not login to
your username and password is incorrect. you need to double check to make sure they are both correct, if you still think you did it right, go with a password recovery option. they will send you a link in your email that you will need to follow to reset your password.
Posted on May 09, 2011
SOURCE: Please help,please!!!!
* You are a victim of phishing! Never enter your username & passwords in any duplicate/fake login pages!
* If your facebook account is still not hacked by the phisher, then try these steps :
1. Open your web browser.
2. Goto Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Delete all Cookies, Temporary Files and History.
4. Apply the settings and restart the browser.
5. Try to open the "Facebook Login Page" (http://www.facebook.com/)
6. If you can login successfully, then immediately change your password.
* If your account is already hacked, try to create a new account! :(
* Don't follow any of the above suggestions, because if your account is already hacked, then no software or tool can restore that account! Forget it, and start with a NEW!
please rate this advice if it helps.....tc! :)
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
SOURCE: i can't login to facebook. ive turned of my security and it makes no differencr. Whenever i goto page "http://www.facebook.com/login.php" i can not type in the login details box to put my email addres
pls check your forget pass word id and network problem this problem can be faced
Posted on May 05, 2009
On the right side of your smiley central row click the tools and click uninstall. You need to then reboot to get rid of it
Posted on Jan 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 15, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 21, 2010 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Apr 19, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 28, 2010 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Oct 10, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 07, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 17, 2008 | Facebook Social Network
263 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!