Question about Proform 650 Crosstrainer Treadmill
1) Lube the deck belt use 100% silicones or wax, read your instruction manual
2) Lube the rollers bearing use wd-40
3) Replace fuse and see if is o.k now
4) If the problem persist you must test the tension for drive belt motor, and adjust it according.
5) Test the input voltage motor, see my personal TIPS for motor help and troubleshooting.
6) Use the treadmills directing from the source DO NOT USE any extension power cord!
7) Test again if the problem persist,now you have power supply or control board faulty. see the block diagram.attached.
God bless you
Posted on Dec 07, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Proform 570 blowing fuse
there are generally two control boards, I am assuming you looked at the lower one. I would first disconnect the power leads at the board and see if it still blows the circuit breaker (fuse?). If it does the check wiring for short. If OK then reconnect power leads and then disconnect all other wires (plug-ins) to the board and try again, each time plug a connection in and retry. (remember to disconnect power each time). I have a feeling the smoke got let out of this lower board and may need replacement. hope this helps
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2012 | Chevrolet Cobalt Cars & Trucks
Oct 06, 2010 | Buick Rendezvous Cars & Trucks
Sep 04, 2010 | 2000 Toyota Corolla
Apr 13, 2010 | Proform 540ls Treadmill Walking Belt
Jul 01, 2009 | 1994 Chevrolet K1500
Jun 17, 2009 | Garden
Mar 01, 2009 | Proform 575 Crosstrainer Treadmill
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: