Question about Nokia 2330 Cell Phone
It just started today. It's driving me nuts!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Nokia N95 Wont start up properly
hi to all u wot r having the same problem i email nokia last night they got bk to me with this messege and it workis so do this
• Turn the phone off.
• Remove the battery, SIM card and memory card for at least 15 minutes.
• Reassemble and turn the phone on.
Then, monitor the functionality of your phone.
If your phone is not responding, try to recover the device by formatting it manually:
• Press and hold these keys: , call and [*].
• Press the power button for 1 second.
• Continue to hold , call and [*] until you hear the start-up tone.
and it works i can use my n95 agen now so give it a tri
Posted on Aug 03, 2009
SOURCE: My Nokia E63 is not
Welcome to fixya. For your Nokia E63, try the ff solutions:
Repair hints on Nokia E63 Power ON-OFF failure problem.
1. Check the keypad flex matrix for possible damaged, replace if necessary.
2. Check and try to clean the keypad pin connector.
3. From the pin connector locate the resistor and the ESD protection diode., Trace down the power key line paths.
4. Check/replace the 47K resistor and the ESd diode.
5. The power key connection is connected directly to AVILMA. check and try to rework the power IC.
if these are all sounding greek to you, in a gist, these only means, check the chip underneath the keypad, especially the one under the power button, cause it may just be dirty.
Posted on Jul 05, 2011
SOURCE: my nokia n95 won't charge,
First check the charger by using it to charge a different phone to determine if the charger is functioning fine. After doing this check the battery is properly installed if both options above are in good condition then sorry to say but the central board on your unit is probably bad and will need replacement.
the central board is the main component of the phone and acts as thee brain of the device, all functions go through it. When you purchase a new battery the unit should at least come on even if the charging function does not work.
best refer it to an expert to determine if the entire board is spoilt or just the power segment of the board.
Hope this support has been helpful?
Thank you for visiting FixYa.
Posted on Jul 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2013 | Hyundai Excel Cars & Trucks
Jul 12, 2012 | 2000 Chrysler 300M
May 22, 2012 | Makita 7 1/4" Circular Saw 5007NB
Mar 10, 2012 | Ridgid Saws
Sep 25, 2011 | 2003 Toyota Avalon
Sep 23, 2011 | 1999 Acura TL
Jul 06, 2011 | 1993 Dodge Dynasty
May 18, 2011 | 2005 Kymco Venox 250
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: