a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Surf the site with patience. Pull up older posts. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
Type in this key phrase " my service table today " in the search box at the top right of the display window of the home page, to get gathered some pages which has the details of practical experiences to the author of that site.
Jan 21, 2013 - Uploaded by ShopJimmy.com
RCA TV Repair Westinghouse TV Repair T Con Board Tutorial & No Picture ... Top Common LCD TV problems for bad TimingControl T-Con Boards: .... VR-3215 with no picture no sound but the power LED is solid green, any ...
Jumbo remotes all seem to come from the same source regardless of the "brand". I do not see a code listed for your Trutech TV so you will have to do a code search. To do a search:
1. Turn on the TV
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red indicator stays on, then release the button
3. Press and release the TV button. The indicator blinks once.
4. Point the remote directly toward the front of the TV
5. Press the on-off button (top right) down until the indicator stays on
6. The indicator flashes until your TV turns off.
7. Press the ENTER button to store the code.
If the TV code is correct, you should be able to control the built-in DVD using the appropriate buttons on the remote. You just have to press the DVD button to do this.
Hello! I wanted to give you a few more codes that you may not have tried. I also wanted to give you the instructions to the power scan, which will scan the TV for the correct code. I hoep this helps!
1. Hold down the Clear TV button until all lights at the top of the remote light up
2. Press the red TV POWER button
3. Press and release the up arrow on the remote about once a second until the tv turns off.
4. When it turns off, press the # (Pound) button
5. Try powering the tv on/off, and try the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over at step 1 again.
hi, u can make your dvd for region free DVD play back. but for that you have to purchase an universal remote (ONE FOR ALL URC-7950). through this remote only you can make player DVD region free. first of all u have to set( program) the remote for the same purpose.
Full procedure for the OneForAllURC-7950 remote is as follows:(preparing remote)
1. Press DVD
2. Hold the magic button until the Power key flashes twice.
3. Press 0533
4. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
5. Press 994 6. Press Magic key (don't hold)
7. Press 00189
8. Press 1 ( this sets it to key 1 - it flashes twice, if not repeat steps 4 to 8 )
9. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
10. Press 994
11. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
12. Press 00255
13. Press 2 ( this sets it to key 2 - it flashes twice )
14. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
15. Press 994
16. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
17. Press 00095 18. Press 3 ( this sets it to key 3 - it flashes twice )
19. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
20. Press 994
21. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
22. Press 00221
23. Press 4 ( this sets it to key 4 - it flashes twice )
24. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
25. Press 994
26. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
27. Press 00079 28. Press 5 ( this sets it to key 5 - it flashes twice )
The remote is now programmed and ready to use, to make the BDP-S370 region free
1. Use the remote that came with the player to bring the player out of standby, make sure there isn't a disc in it.
2. Press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 on the OneForAllURC-7950 remote. The power light will start flashing. (blue middle light)
3. Put the player back into standby with the Sony remote.
4. Next time you turn on the player it will be region free for DVD playback.
The codes for your Jumbo Universal Remote to control a Westinghouse television are 097, 100, 130, and 155.
To program your remote by entering a code, follow these steps:
Turn on your TV.
Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button for at least 3 seconds until the red LED lights up and stays lit.
Press the TV button on the remote so that the LED blinks once and then remains solid red.
Enter the first set of 3-digit codes from the list. The LED will
blink once every keypress. After the 3rd digit, the red LED will turn
off indicating that the code was recognized for the device. If the code
was not compatible, the LED will flash several times and you need to
return to step 2 to try that code again or to try the next code in the
After the LED has turned off, aim the remote at the TV and press
ON/OFF. If the device turns off, you have used the correct code and the
remote was successfully programed. If the device does not power off,
return to step 2 and try again with the next code in the list.