Question about LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
How do i make it Region Free. It is Region Two player at the mo
1. Go to http://hk.lge.com/support/support_lgeservice.jsp
2. Go to "Product Support"
3. On the left panel, find "Device Driver", then "DVD Player/Recorder".
4. Download the "RH3xx.iso" from the linked page.
5. Burnt ISO to a CD (must be burnt as an image, use free software such as ImgBurn http://www.imgburn.com/)
6. Load CD onto the LG player
7. You will be prompted to choose a new region code - go with 0 for region-free
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2015 | Televison & Video
Sep 17, 2008 | Televison & Video
on Apr 25, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 14, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 19, 2012 | LG BP-520 3-D Region Free DVD and Region A...
Aug 15, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 20, 2010 | Sharp Cell Phones
Jun 08, 2010 | Panasonic SA-HE70K
Apr 26, 2010 | Philips DVP5140 DVD Player
May 21, 2014 | LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
1,629 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: