Question about LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
How do i make it Region Free. It is Region Two player at the mo
1. Go to http://hk.lge.com/support/support_lgeservice.jsp
2. Go to "Product Support"
3. On the left panel, find "Device Driver", then "DVD Player/Recorder".
4. Download the "RH3xx.iso" from the linked page.
5. Burnt ISO to a CD (must be burnt as an image, use free software such as ImgBurn http://www.imgburn.com/)
6. Load CD onto the LG player
7. You will be prompted to choose a new region code - go with 0 for region-free
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2008 | Televison & Video
Aug 15, 2011 | Televison & Video
Apr 26, 2010 | Philips DVP5140 DVD Player
Jan 19, 2009 | LG DR-4912 DVD Recorder
Jan 18, 2009 | LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Dec 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 01, 2007 | LG DV276 Recorder
May 21, 2014 | LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
1,618 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: