Question about GE 28223ee2-a Dect 6.0 1.9 Ghz Duo Single Line Cordless Phone
I deleted all messages in error and need to get them back. I unplugged the machine so nothing else recorded after I hit the delete button. I really need to get these message back. thanks.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem. You just need to call your phone service provider and they can deactivate this feature. This will allow all messages to go to your answering machine.
Posted on Nov 21, 2007
SOURCE: delete messages
This is from the manual.
You may erase messages in the following three ways:
To erase a message while it is playing
1. Press and release PLAY/STOP button.
2. Press the review and skip buttons to select and play the message you want to erase.
3. Press the delete button, the current message is erased, and the next message plays.
To erase all previously played Messages in a mailbox
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in talk mode)
2. Press and hold the delete button until "ALL OLD MESSAGES ERASED" is announced.
To erase a message from the handset :
1. Press the flash/answerer button on the handset
2. Press the play/stop (key 2) on the handset.
3. Press the erase (key 0) on the handset to erase a message during playback.
NOTE: Erased messages cannot be restored.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Looking for a new answerling machine. The problem is evidently internal, in the electronics.
Posted on May 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2015 | Lands Phones
Oct 18, 2013 | Lands Phones
May 14, 2013 | Motorola Mobility L702C DECT 6.0 Telephone
Mar 18, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Nov 17, 2010 | Panasonic DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless...
Jan 28, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jan 25, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jul 30, 2009 | General Electric 28223EE2 Twin Cordless...
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: