- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Fusing drive motor failure check the fuse the hot section of the machine REPLACE the fuser first if not that then the fuser took the motor out worse case the fuser took the motor and the control board.
IF you can find a fuser. The Di 350 is a legacy Minolta, now Konica Minolta. mite be able to find refurbished unit. If accordion check to make sure the pick fingers are not broken they prevent paper from wrapping around the fuser roller. one mite be broken causing it to hit it.
on a c350:
1.leave the machine on and open the front door
2. locate a small rectangular hole inside the front dooron the bottom right side corner
3. insert a small object such as a small ball point pen to actuate a switch that resets the error code the screen will indicate door open when the error is reset.this is a fuser error code so if the error keeps coming back the fuser will have to be replaced
Take out the fuser again, double check that you havn't left any packaging in it etc. If not refit and try again, it may be a bad connection, if no good still I'd contact the supplier of the new fuser, looks like it's faulty.