Question about Advent Computers & Internet
Please how can i get touchpad drivers for my advent 4213 laptop.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: just need to find a manual
There u go!
Dont forget to RATE me
Posted on May 12, 2009
how old is the notebook -try a nother ac adapter-- the battery is shot or the power connection on the laptop is loose or busted ....
Posted on Sep 03, 2009
Had a similar problem a couple of months ago, The left button started playing up, not working with every mouse click, it gradualy got worse till it was nearly unusable.. I suspected that the microswitch under the silver button had some dirt in it. After taking a deep breath I removed the battery and the screws that hold the case lower and upper halves together and was able to seperate the case front by about 3/4 of an inch. Then using a contact cleaner Servisol Super 10 and supplied flexible straw I squirted cleaner into both mouse click buttons. After waiting for cleaner to evaporate and resecuring case halves and replacing battery I switched on .... The button works 100%..
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
SOURCE: I have been given a
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. Make sure the DC jack is not loose or broken. A loose DC jack will need to be re-soldered. A broken one will need to be replaced.
4. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
5. The power button could be bad.
6. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2012 | Advent Computers & Internet
Jul 18, 2012 | Creative Labs Creative Webcam
Aug 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 31, 2010 | Advent Netbook
May 12, 2009 | Advent Netbook
Jun 16, 2017 | Advent Computers & Internet
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: