Question about TallyGenicom 8008 Laser Printer
Hi i have T8008 printer and i got a message says "replace fuser" which means to replace the fuser unit infact the printer is working well so is there a solution to fix this problem without replacing the fuser unit??
The 'Replace Fuser' message on the 8008 can be cleared in the following way;
• Power the printer Off
• Hold down FORM FEED and ENTER and power the printer on
Keep the FORM FEED and ENTER keys held down until the printer displays SERVICE MENU - INFORMATION
• Press the RIGHT ARROW to MAINTENANCE, and press ENTER
• The Display should read MAINTENANCE - CLEAR FUSER, if it does not press the right arrow until it does and then press MENU/ENTER
• The Display Should now Read CLEAR FUSER NOT EXECUTE, Press the right arrow until the display reads CLEAR FUSER EXECUTE
• Press ENTER, and after a pause the display should read COMPLETED CLEAR FUSER
• Power the printer off and after about 10-15 seconds power the printer back on again.
The message should now be cleared
Posted on Dec 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2010 | HP LaserJet 5100tn Printer
Feb 04, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS D880 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 12, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2840 All-In-One Printer
Jul 06, 2009 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Jan 10, 2008 | Xerox DocuPrint N32 Laser Printer
Dec 05, 2007 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Dec 04, 2007 | Samsung CLP-600N Laser Printer
167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: