a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is big problem exist in nokia 6600 Hand set that it don't have mp3 player by default. so users of nokia 6600 cannot play mp3 songs on it, but u can get easily mp3 player for your Nokia 6600 from here
The best mp3 player is "Ultra mp3" To download it Just "Click Here"
Download it & After downloading just save it in your Nokia 6600. and then install it on your handset.
Enjoy mp3 songs on your nokia 6600
Keep using Fixya
If it helps you Please Click on "Yes" that it helped you
Samsung Wave 525
ver 3.0 with A2DP
Stereo FM radio with RDS
up to 5 hours
Touch Screen, Candy Bar
Phone Book capacity
up to 16GB
256K TFT, Touch Screen
MP3 & MIDI
Up to 150 Hours
Lithium, 1200 mAh
USB cable connection
Yes, 2.0 micro
Yes, with A GPS
hi, your memory card must having system like this ,audio ,video ,system etc..if nothing,do this format it in your phone ,waiy until its done.. now go to the next step ,you need card reader ,insert it in your pc and wait to recognized your memory card... if the card is already recognized by your PC ,open audio folder then select digital....open your folder of songs in PC ,select the song you want download ,copy it then paste to folder DIGITAL in your card... it will not play if you dont have mp3 player so download it and paste to your folder SYSTEM folder... here is your mp3 player....http://www.lonelycatgames.com/?app=ultramp3
after installing your mp3 player ,go to menu and select ultra mp3 ,now your audio songs is ready to play...enjoy ,thanks for trusting fixya
You can either download song to your mp3 by... 1. Load an audio cd in your cd drive and convert audio songs mp3 format first, then you just copy and paste it to mp3. 2. If it the cd you want to insert already contains mp3 tracks, just copy and paste on your mp3. 3. You can also download songs from net. If you can access the internet with your phone just go to: www.waptrick.com
I am also a user of SanDisk. They will not give any CD with it. Try using below steps to download the music.
1. Movies and Music should be in MP3 format. 2. Plugin SanDisk to Computer. 3. System will open new drive in "My Computer" name as Sansa e250 . 4. Copy music,movies and past it into Sansa Drive.
There is another good feature in SanDisk. You can also record the song from FM Radio.
At the time of listining song from FM press Rec button. Song will get saved in your SanDisk.
copy the mp3 file to pc and connect your sony walkman phone via usb, make sure you have the cellphone's software installed on your pc so that you can transfer files to your phone, this contains a phone browser that enables you to copy and paste songs to your cellphone. just copy the mp3 files using the browser.
1. I assume you are using a USB Port to connect the device? --Yes - Continue - If No, please specify connection method
2. Does using another USB Port on the PC make any difference? --No - Continue - If Yes, that port on the PC is not functioning.
3. Are other USB devices that you plug into the PC detected? --Yes - Continue - If No - the USB system on the PC is not functioning - upgrading or reinstalling the driver might work if it is not a hardware malfunction.
4. Did you install any type of driver for the Sandisk mp3 player? --No- Continue - If Yes - uninstall and reinstall the driver.
5. Do you have another USB cable to try with the device? -- If No, try another PC.
My MuVO TX was having problems until I installed the latest firmware. The last firmware release was in March 2007. If you haven't updated the player's firmware since then, try downloading it and installing Creative MuVo TX FM Firmware 1.24.02.