I want to brew less coffie per pod. I have the latest [?] model of the 7810 and don't know how to open it. There don't seem to be any screws available. I have found instructions for earlier models but they don't apply to mine. [ http://members.lycos.nl/senseocrema/regel.html ]
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
fill the unit up with a bottle of peroxide and let stand for an hour. It will soften the gronds to a muddy consistancy so it will flow out. Add water and brew in an hour. It will clean out the unit as well like new
look for water leaks around pot. Otherwise do a daytime brew to compare your difference between the amount poured in and what comes out. Please note that less water should mean using less ground coffee. Suggest 1 heaping table spoon per brewed cup.
You may find that the plastic disc on the bottom of the pod holder is not sealing (there is an O ring) ,if the amount of coffee dispensed is more than usual that will be the problem,just buy a new pod holder.
This may be one of two issues:
1. The pump is malfunctioning which can cause the internal reservior to not completely fill which causes issues during brewing. My unit dribbled random amounts of water instead of brewing for about a week before the pump died completely.
2. The puncture seal isn't in the right position. Open the Keurig fully so you can see the sharp puncture pin. Very Carefully push the black rubber gasket around it all the way up. Then pull it back down about 1/16". Brew a cup, if the problem continues, try sliding the gasket further down by increments of 1/32".
it sounds like the pod holder is clogged, it has only one small hole to let out water. open up the machine in the sink as it will spray due to the water pressure. try the other pod holder first. if it works check the other one by holding it up to the light. if it is clogged clean the first one by using a pin to clear the hole.
If no good,
Call senseo at 866-4-736-736 866-4-Senseo and describe the problem.if you have purchased or received it as a gift less than two years ago they will send a new one FREE.