Question about Heating & Cooling
I need to reset the clock on the remote. All the manuals tell me how to set the timer, but not the clock....
On the back side of remote .remove the cover on battery slot and u will find a black coloured one which u have to press with pen and set time from there
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2015 | Sony Televison & Video
Aug 05, 2014 | Mitsubishi WD-62531 Projection Television
Jun 15, 2012 | Timex Hardware & Accessories
1) Set current time:
Press reset button to clear all programs , display should flash 12:00 AM Monday
Press and hold CLOCK button.
Press Hour, minute and day buttons until current hour minute and day display.
Release Clock button.
Next step is to program the timer
Example shows how to turn on at 5PM each day and turn off at 11 PM each day.
2) Programming review: Each program requires ON time to be set, and then OFF time to be set For example you set Program1 ON 5:00PM for ALL days. And then you set Program1 OFF 11PM for ALL days. Minimum on-off set time is 1 minute.
3) Programming steps: Press PROG button until Timer 1 ON appears on display Use Hour button to set 5 PM Use MIN button to set :00 Default selects ALL days (If you want other days, press DAY button until display shows correct block of days) Press PROG button again to save Program1 ON 4) Now for Program1 OFF 5) To set Program1 Off Press PROG button until Timer 1 OFF shows in display. Use Hour button to set 11 PM Use MIN button to set :00 Default selects ALL days (If you want other days, press DAY button until display shows correct block of days) Press PROG button again to save Program1 OFF 6) Program 1ON and Program1 OFF have been set ... so press the CLOCK button to return to current time. If you want to set another program, press PROG button until Timer 2 ON displays 7) After setting programs, press Clock button so current time shows. 8) The manual shows one more thing ... if you program the timer during the hours 5-11pm, and the timer should be ON during those hours, you have to 'tell' the timer to turn ON by pressing the manual override ... after that the timer will operate normally.
Nov 21, 2011 | Woods 59028 Programmable Timer Switch...
Apr 03, 2011 | Televison & Video
1 Press CLOCK/TIMER.
The hour digits start flashing on the display.
2 Press UP or DOWN to adjust
the hour, then press CLOCK/
The minute digits start flashing.
• When you press and hold UP or
DOWN, the hour digit changes
3 Press UP or DOWN to adjust the
minute, then press CLOCK/TIMER.
The built-in clock starts.
• When you unplug the power cord or if a power failure occurs
The clock is reset to "AM 12:00" right away. If this happens, set
the clock again.
• The clock may gain or lose 1 to 2 minutes per month
If this happens, reset the clock.
Mar 02, 2011 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 19, 2006 | Aiwa NSX-AJ310 Shelf System
296 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!