Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Dear Nishant Arora,
here's everything for your reference, don'r forget to rank my solution. thanks
Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Drivers
After installing Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Drivers restart the notebook and install followong drivers:
Conexant High Definition Audio Drivers:
This will create a swsetup folder in c drive ("C:swsetupsp34200")
InstallingAudio drivers may result in an error. But continue with the followingsteps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
Open the Device Manager:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7.Click Browse C:swsetupsp34200 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a)file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Similarly install Modem Drivers:
Conexant HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP drivers:
1.Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
4. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6.Click Browse C:swsetupsp33890 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2b)file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Intel chipset drivers
1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
The link for Video Driver:
IntelINF Utility for USB and AGP (Intel GM965 chipset Northbridge or IntelGL960 chipset Northbridge, Both chipsets use the ICH8M Southbridge)
Intel PRO/Wireless Drivers (Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG)
5 in 1 card reader driver:
HP Quick Launch Buttons
Realtek RTL8100CL LAN Driver
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2011 | Compaq Evo N800v Notebook
Jan 20, 2011 | HP Compaq nx5000 Notebook
Jun 04, 2010 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Jul 06, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jun 30, 2009 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Apr 05, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario V5000Z Notebook
Feb 24, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jan 27, 2009 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Nov 22, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Mar 30, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
631 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: