- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Perform a soft or hard reset on your Asus Eee Pad Transformer Android tablet if it is not functioning correctly. Here's how.
You would want to soft reset the device in the event that it has become frozen or unresponsive. To do so, press and hold the Power button on the top-left side of the device for about 10 seconds until the device powers off.
A hard reset (also known as a factory reset) will clear all data and settings from the memory of the device and set it back to factory default settings. You can perform hard reset on the Asus Eee Pad using the Android OS menus or the hardware buttons.
1. Power the Eee Pad off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button on the left side of the device, then press and hold the Power button.
3. Continue to hold both buttons until a bootloader screen appears.
4. Wait for the prompt that says to "Press <VOL_UP>" then press the Volume Up button to start the process.
The Asus Eee Pad will complete the hard reset process and reboot into a factory default state.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Select Privacy.
3. Choose Factory data reset.
4. Select Erase tablet.
5. Select Erase everything.
I have an Asus Transformer EeePad also. I have a sound control button on the outside edge, upper left. Press the top part of it for up, and the bottom end of the button for down.
Otherwise, go to "settings" "sound" "volumes" . There should be a list of 3 items, "Music,video games etc" "Notifications" "Alarms". Each one has a sliding scale of sound. You can slide the volume of each one individually with your finger, then touch "OK". I hope this is of some use to you.
Here is a link to ASUS support for you pad. you will need to put in the OS, and then scroll down and you will see manual. In my case 43 were available. Eglish was the second one down. Follow the instruction on the page, it looks like you have to do this via your phone.