Question about Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
I can scan but cannot print wireless.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Your question seems a little vague friend - when you say it is not working are you referring to it not powering up or it just won't print? you need to be specific - if it is a printing problem it may be that the ink has dried in the nozzles - if you type Epson Stylus office tx610w cleaning kit - into E-bay search you will find that you can buy a special cleaning kit that will un-clog the nozzles and hopefully get you up and running again if that is your problem.
Try this - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Epson-Stylus-Photo-R800-R1800-Print-Head-Cleaning-Kit-/120672494517?pt=UK_CamerasPhoto_Printing_PrinterInkCatridges_JN&hash=item1c18a423b5
I think this covers your model if you not sure send a message to the e-bayer to check - they sell the kits for most Epson printers
Posted on Jan 22, 2011
Welcome to Fixya
If you were able to print sing wireless, there should be no problem ins scanning. Make sure that you installed all the softwares included in the disk. Here's the scanning procedure if you are using Windows 7.
1. Choose Start?All Programs?Windows Fax and Scan. Windows 7 opens the Windows Fax and Scan window.
2. Click the Scan button in the Navigation pane, then click the New Scan button on the toolbar. The New Scan dialog box for your scanner opens.
3. Use the settings on the right to describe your scan. By letting the computer know what you're scanning, its color profile, and the type of file you plan to create, you enable Windows Fax and Scan to create the highest quality scan.
4. Click the Preview button to see what your document will look like. Make any last minute changes.
5. If you're happy with the preview, click the Scan button. Windows scans the document and presents you with an image of your document.
6. Click the Save As button and complete the necessary information. Enter the filename, the type of graphics file you want saved, and then click the Save button.
Thank you for using Fixya!
Posted on Jun 15, 2011
SOURCE: I've bought a new laptop
Possible that the installed drivers is not the one for the model and so does not activate the scanning mode.So it will be best to recheck on the site with the requriement for driver for the correct model and install. So to reset remove your printer from the PC and uninstall the printer software. Now reinstall the printer software and then connect the Printer to be detected as a new hardware as it will be installed. Now check the printer properties to see the ink levels.
Posted on Jul 22, 2011
SOURCE: I have bought an Epson
1) Please check your router setup whether it does not allow Wireless devices to ping against each other;
2) If it does not allow to ping (communicate) with each other, please disable it first.
3) Then please check your Epson wireless setup whether the DHCP function is enabled; if not, please enable it;
4) Please also input your network gateway, sub-net mask correctly into the Epson printer, otherwise the wireless communication with your network will not work.
5) Then switch off your printer and turn on again to recognize the new settings; and it should work
Posted on Sep 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2015 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 05, 2013 | Epson WorkForce WF-7520 Wide Format...
Jan 04, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 28, 2011 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Apr 12, 2011 | EpsonNet Print Server
Jan 21, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 28, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2009 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 28, 2008 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: