Question about Cell Phones
I bought sharp is15sh mobile from japan its lockes on au network and i want to unlock codes or hayper,turbo,x or gevey sim then can i use in united kingdom.
ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
IF Problem not Solved So
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
If For puk & pin cod problem So Please
Very Best Solution:You Go To Service & Sim Office and Get The Puk code And Pin code From Office oprator
Enter The Puk code and Yes
Enter The pin code and Yes
So Puk code Open and Problem will Quickly Solved
Posted on Dec 06, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: samsung e-250 i need unlock code
Please follow the instructions carefully! Following are the 12-point instructions to unlock your Samsung E250 phone:
1. First do a CUSTOM RESET by tying in:
(Phone may display foreign language – don't worry! The last digits after the * will appear as - - - -; this is normal)
2. Turn off your phone
3. Take the battery and SIM out of the phone
4. Take a wrong network SIM (a SIM the phone does not currently accept) and insert it ONLY HALF way in, so when you turn on the phone it won't detect the SIM. Very important so the phone won't ask for network password and will show "Insert SIM" message.
The process of inserting only half of the SIM. I advice you to take care and do it with a soft approach as you might not have done this before.
5. 2. Now put the battery in carfully behind the protruding SIM card and switch the phone on. The phone must show "Insert SIM" message.
6. 3. Without turning off the phone, now push the SIM card all the way in, at this stage the phone must continue to display the "Insert SIM" message with the WRONG SIM inside.
7. Now make a FULL RESET by typing: *2767*3855#
9. Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
8. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" SIM inside. (Do not turn off the phone)
10. Disable network lock by typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
12. Check this is done with *#7465625#
If your phone is not unlocked please retry the above ensuring all steps are followed to the letter, 9 out of 10 people who have problems have made a simple error and find that when they repeat all the steps it works.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2015 | Sharp Cell Phones
Nov 24, 2012 | Sharp Stx-2 Stx2 For Simple Mobile...
Nov 20, 2012 | Cell Phones
Sep 17, 2012 | Cell Phones
Jul 27, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
Mar 26, 2012 | Sharp Cell Phones
Oct 03, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Sep 01, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Cell Phone
Jun 20, 2011 | Cell Phones
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!