Question about Jasco 15079 SevenDay TwoOutlet Digital Timer
Would like to know what the operating temperature range is. Would like to use in unheated garage with temp range 10 deg F to 95 deg F. Also, by 'automate two appliances' does that mean the unit can separately program two appliances?
1) Question posted under Jasco GE timers.Timer is otherwise not identified as type, model or brand.Certainly this information shows on product manual.
2) Copy following link to help identify timer and download possible manual:http://waterheatertimer.org/GE-timers-and-manuals.html
3) Upward operational temperature for digital timers usually ranges 120-155 F. So this should not be issue in garage until global warming eliminates all electronic gadgets, batteries, and seriously affects electric transmission lines from power plant.
4) Downward operational temperature for digital timers vary widely by type and model number of timer.Some become unreliable at freezing. Some last 1 month in freezing. Some are rated to zero F. Some rated minus 10-40 F.
5) Smart plan is analog timer instead of digital timer.
http://waterheatertimer.org/Intermatic-timers-and-manuals.html#applianceThis type timer will operate on electric power, and not be affected by temperature fluctuations. However timing is not down-to-the-minute 7-day as with digital timers.Note appliance watt rating before buying timer.
6) Two-outlet plug-in timers are not 2-channel timers or 2 circuit.2-channel timer means that the timer can be programmed for two separate timing programs, with each timer program controlling separate load with separate schedule for each load.
7) Example 2-channel timer: Intermatic 1125 digital timer.Note operating temperature -40F to +155, making this especially hardened timer, with wide range timing applications excluding delay functions, But with 1 year limited warranty as is typical with most timers.
Posted on Dec 06, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2013 | Westinghouse Freezers
May 17, 2012 | Kenmore Freezer 20.3 cu. ft. Frost Free...
Apr 17, 2011 | Freezers
Feb 18, 2011 | RCA 24F512T 24" TV
Jan 17, 2011 | Kitchen Ranges
Jun 25, 2010 | GE J Series 18.2 cu. ft. Top Freezer...
Nov 24, 2009 | Freezers
Nov 18, 2009 | Refrigerators
Feb 06, 2007 | Kenmore 50522 / 50524 Side by Side...
461 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: