Question about Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Can you please tell me how I can change the name of the person in the office when you push one of the side buttons to ring directly to another office
The side buttons is programmed as extensions
To change the extension names follow these steps :
If you are using the KX-T7730 phone on a Panasonic KX-Txx 308 or 824 system.
From the Switchboard / Main telephone ( usually ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the cradle/hook :
1. Press PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234).
2. Now press 604 and then SP-PHONE. Enter the jack number you wish to change ( 01 is extension 101, 02 is extension 102 etc. ).
3. Enter the name ( basically the same as texting on a cellphone ). Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your change.
4. To go to the next extension press SP-PHONE. Don’t forget to press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your change after each name entered.
5. Press PROGRAM to exit program mode and you are done.
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 06, 2011 | Ford Car Audio & Video
May 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 23, 2009 | Canon FAXPHONE L170 Plain Paper Laser
Jul 14, 2009 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Sep 25, 2008 | Lands Phones
May 21, 2008 | NorStar T7208 Corded Phone
Apr 05, 2008 | GPX HDT4004SP AM/FM Radio
1,204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!