Question about Nokia 3230 Cellular Phone
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2012 | Westinghouse 22" Class LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV...
Jun 28, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Mar 27, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 11, 2010 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
May 28, 2010 | HP Color Laserjet 3550 Printer
Aug 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 16, 2009 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Mar 27, 2009 | Pentax Optio E40 Digital Camera
Jun 20, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Jun 09, 2012 | Nokia 3230 Cellular Phone
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!