Question about Computers & Internet
Hi everyone, After looking at various e-commerce sites, has anyone any thoughts /guidance on a good e-commerce start up site that I can use as part of a number of advertising media....Vehicle Graphics / Flyers / Local Advertising / exhibitions at summer shows & events etc etc.....Mobile Pet Supplies Business.?
Depends where you are. in the UK we have gumtree but for a nationwide coverage you could use Ebay nad Dovebid in the US. Maybe many more but you will have to trawl theough the web yourself to find what best suits your needs.
Posted on Jun 04, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Service Control Manager >> this defines a currently running service or a service that is attempting to run but cannot get stared.. simply hold CTRL + ALT and PRESS DEL the taskmager will popup and then click prosesses,, all these are services..
general user identification of the service
the event or situation it is trapping or handling,
Data Name="param1">cdrom - parameter 1 = cd rom
So basically they are saying its your cd driver, or your cd rom driver...
To fix this you need to scan your registery for errors using a registery repait tool such as tune up utilities..
if that dont work you will need to format and reinstall
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
SOURCE: How to go to the BIOD set up
1. Restart your computer and while its powering up , keep pressing DELETE Key on the keyboard, this will take you to the BIOS screen.
2. Go to Advanced Setup, find the DMI logs option. This option may be located under different menus under different types of BIOS interfaces.
3. Once you locate the option, Select the option to Clear the DMI logs and also disable DMI logging if you don’t need it.
4. Save changes and exit from BIOS. Restart you computer.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
a couple things I've seen
- first the address as posted is invalid (can't find) but if you insert a dot (.) between parents and brickshools then it finds it (http://parents.brickshools.org/)
- if the corrected address is correct it looks like the site is redirected to a secure connection (https vs. http) and then the problem is that the site owner's security certificate has several problems as follows:
The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority. The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid. The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address. these issues were presented to me by Internet Explorer v7.0 - the main address functions (http://brickschools.org/) so it definitely seems to be a security certificate issue on their end. I would speak with the site owner. btw, I'm coincidentally in Toms River :)
Posted on Apr 07, 2009
In your workplace (or wherever you are located) the Facebook URL is blocked and cannot be viewed there. It is common practice for many employers to block sites such as this and other social networking sites.
If this is their policy then I'm afraid there may not be much you can do.
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2014 | Custom Essay Computers & Internet
Aug 27, 2011 | Black & Decker BL10450 10 Speed Blender
Apr 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 03, 2010 | ASUS Computers & Internet
270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!