An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: laptop won't scan when closed
You ideally don't need to scan your system daily, you can schedule it to do a full system scan once a fortnight. Just ensure you have active protection enabled on your anti-virus, that would prevent any executable file or script from infecting your computer.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Shutdown and then take your hard drive out, connect it to another PC with a USB adapter/cable, and use that other PC's anti-virus (e.g., McAffee) and anti-malware (e.g., malwarebyte) to scan and clean your hardrive. Make sure your hard drive does not overheat during the scan/cleaning process. After cleaning, re-insert hard drive in your laptop and boot.
Here is a good way.
1. Install Avast Antivirus from here. CLICK HERE
2. Run Avast antivirus and update it to latest version and definition.
3. On the Avast antivirus window click on SCAN COMPUTER on the left.
4. Click on Boot-time Scan right below SCAN COMPUTER.
5. Set Boot-time scan parameter to All harddisk
6. Click on Schedule Now
7. Save all your work or whatever you are doing before restarting
8. Click on Restart computer.
so when you boot your computer Avast Anti-virus will run before windows so it is a good way to delete viruses.
Hope it will solve your problem
there are 2 possibilities
1. cpu fan ventilation got blocked, so use you old tooth brush to clean it
2. the system is infected with virus. so user online virus toll to clean the virus any i recommend to us this link to clean the virus. it clean virus, spy ware & malware.
www.bitdefender.com/scanner/online/free.html. i hope it will help you.
Try to use other computer and download avast home edition from HERE. When you downloaded it, copy it to your laptop and install though you are in safe mode. After you install avast, you schedule a boot scan so that it will detect and remove viruses during boot time. Here is a screen shot: