Question about AOC 19" LED Monitor e950Swn Black
I've just bought this aoc monitor and attached it to my netbook. It will not fit to the full screen size though? I've got 2 inches of black screen around the edges. I've tried adjusting the monitor settings but am not sure if I'm looking in the right place? thanks Sarah
You probably need to install a display driver for this monitor on your netbook. http://us.aoc.com/monitor_displays/e950swn
Posted on Mar 08, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have the 2436V (no speakers), but I suspect the solution will be similar. My screen was a bit to the left of the monitor's physical display area, and I was able to solve it using the built in menu (If you take too long deciding what menu button to press next, the menu will time out. Just start over if that happens. You will get faster with practice).
1) Press the menu button on the monitor (the menu appears).
2) Press the up button on the monitor 4 times to highlight the icon that looks like a slightly angled screen with yellow cross-hairs in one corner (the toolbar for positioning the screen appears - all 5 icons on the positioning toolbar are blue).
3) Press the menu button on the monitor to "enter" the selected toolbar (one of the toolbar icons turns green to indicate the selected tool on the toolbar).
4) Select the tool you need using the up/down arrow buttons on the monitor (I needed the one that moves the screen horizontally, you need the one that moves the screen vertically).
5) Press the menu button on the monitor to activate the selected tool (the meter above the toolbar icon turns green to indicate the tool is active).
6) Use the up/down buttons on the monitor to position the screen.
7) Press the menu button to exit back out (or, just let the menu time out).
Note: the disk that came with the monitor doesn't seem to have drivers for Windows 7, but allowing Windows to search online while updating the driver found a compatible driver online.
Posted on Dec 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2013 | AOC 19" LED Monitor e950Swn Black
Oct 15, 2012 | AOC I2353PH New
Jul 02, 2017 | AOC I2353PH New
Apr 21, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Sep 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 16, 2011 | AOC LM 520 15" LCD Monitor
Jun 15, 2011 | AOC 2019SW1 20" Monitor
Oct 07, 2009 | AOC 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor
Jan 03, 2009 | AOC CT720G 17" CRT Monitor
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: