Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
Want english language file for spiderman 3 ps2
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
first u have any screw driver so u open it and take a modify chip for yur setting at playstation shop and fixed then reset your playstation with your button of playstation chip and please send my fees at my office
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
SOURCE: Mafia PS2 language problem
This game has single language support, which means you can use only one (single language) provided with game . In this case you are owner of mafia game for playstation 2 consoles with italian language support, as you can see and hear from game, its totally italian compatible.
I hope you will find your way trough that excellent game.
Posted on Apr 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
To change the language settings on a Playstation 2 console, proceed as follows:
1. If there is a game disc in the console, remove it and then power the unit on/off.
2. When the opening screen appears, choose the bottom option of the two. You will see the foreign text, then the time and date beneath it.
NOTE: If you do not see the date, scroll through the options until the date appears.
3. Press UP once to get to the language select option.
4. Press X to select this option, and then select the choice to the right (English) by pressing X.
5. All the text should change to English.
6. Return to the Time and Date Setup and verify or set your time zone.
7. Press CIRCLE to exit the configuration menu.
8. Insert the game disc and navigate to the Browser menu to select the game or browse the memory card.
NOTE: If the PS2 is currently in another language, then you need to figure out which language it is in so that you can look up the translation for ENGLISH. Once you have that figured out, it should be a matter of changing it back and calling it a day.
May 27, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
May 05, 2010 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Mar 05, 2010 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Dec 31, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Dec 22, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Oct 18, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
374 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!