Question about Nordic Track NordicTrack A2550 PRO Treadmill
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Type into the serch, icon health and fitness, then click on the customer service, then click onto the manuals and the instructions should be in the owners manual.
Posted on Jun 29, 2009
I know it's been months, but, if you still have this problem try this: 1. remove the philips screws holding the motor/belt/electronics cover on: you can lay the whole thing on it's side and remove them from the bottom. there's two in the front and two on the sides.
2. Obviously, unplug the unit! before doing anything. lay the unit back on it's feet (normal position)
3. Find the incline motor assembly. it will be int he middle of everything. black tube thingy.
4. take a cordless drill with a flat head screw driver bit, and turn the incline motor CCW. until the bed is flat.
5. what what I have read, you should shop for a new incline sensor. these fail before the motor does.
Posted on Jan 26, 2010
Probably 85% of the time, it's the sensor.
1. remove the screws from the bottom of the enclosure case. 2 or 3 in the front and 1 on each side
lay it back down, and power it up, and actuate your incline. watch the end of the motor, to see if the shaft is moving. It probably IS turning but only a little bit. NOT enough. In this case I'd say it is the sensor.
2. Unplug the unit of course.
3. the incline motor is in the middle of the pack,..you'll see a black tube looking thing sticking up.
4. on the bottom side of this, you will see,..or feel for a black square sensor attached to bottom of the motor casing.
5. follow the wires and unplug this.
6. pry it off with a screw driver. Remove incline assembly, if you cannot reach it.
7. replace sensor and try it again.
if the MOTOR does NOT turn when using the incline buttons, the problem backs up to possibly a bad control board. or a bad motor on your incliner, however, i'd say that's the last thing to go.
Order of failure: 1. sensor 2. control board 3. motor.
Posted on Jan 26, 2010
If everything on the display console is working correctly then we know it is either a problem with the wires from the console to the controller or the controller itself. In most cases this means you need a new controller. To verify, take off the motor hood and find the green circuit board called the motor controller. With the power on go into manual mode and push the speed up button to a slow speed. If you see an LED light with "spd ctrl" next to it flickering but the belt still does not move then we know the problem is with the controller sending the signal to the walking belt, in which you should check the wires that go to the motor. If they are connected correctly then we know a new controller is in order. If you do not see a flickering light then it means the speed signal never got there and the problem will be with the wires going from the console to the controller. This is called an upright wire harness.
Posted on Aug 18, 2010
I have the same unit. First, remove the hood. Then, the motor has an adjustment screw on the belt side of the motor. Loosen the nut a little, adjust the motor up or down to make the belt as tight as you can by hand, then re-tighten the nut. This always fixes mine.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2016 | Exercise & Fitness
Jan 04, 2016 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Commercial 1500...
Mar 02, 2015 | Nordic Track NordicTrack ViewPoint 3000...
Dec 09, 2011 | Nordic Track NordicTrack T5 zi Treadmill
Dec 29, 2010 | Nordic Track NordicTrack A2550 PRO...
Jun 27, 2010 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Mar 17, 2009 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: