Question about Kyocera 1102LX2US0 model FS-3140MFP Multifunction Printer, Copy, Print. Fax Mono Output Color, Color Scan Output Color, 42 Letter / 33 Legal Maximum Speed, PowerPC440/667 Mhz Processor, 1200 x 1200 dpi Fine 1200 Mode, 1800 x 600 dpi Fast 1200 Mode and 600 x
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Kyocera 1810 drum replacement
If you have some mechanical skills and a steady hand you can change the drum. However it worth the money to pay a "pro"to do it. Also you may want to replace the cleaning blade too.
1. Open the front cover - where the toner is.
2. Remove the black cover - 2 screws
3. Remove a little stopper at the bottom of the drum unit + 1 screw
4. Disconnect the drum unit cable.
5. Take off 2 screws which secure the Drum Unit.
6. On top of the Drum unit you should see 2 white plastic stoppers - front and back side ends - You have to push them inside to keep the cleanng blade away from the drum.
7. Remove the MCH assembley - 1 screw.
8. Remove the front separation claws + plate - 2 screws.
9. Remove the Drum Shaft
10. Replace the Drum
There are few details about how to manipulate a Drum - Do not touch the surface, do not expose it to intense light...
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2014 | Kyocera "FS-3140MFP Printer, Copier, Fax &...
Jul 03, 2014 | Kyocera Mita Kyocera FS-1028 MFP Laser...
Jun 23, 2014 | Kyocera FS Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 16, 2013 | Kyocera FS-3140MFP Mita FS-3140MFP 42 PPM...
Aug 04, 2010 | Kyocera FS-4000DN Laser Printer
Oct 19, 2008 | Kyocera Mita FS-1920 Laser Printer
Aug 25, 2008 | Kyocera FS-720 Laser Printer
370 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: