Question about Audio Technica Audio-Technica ATM89R Professional Microphone
I need to buy Microphone ATM89R but it was discontinue, which microphone is similar with ATM89R
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It really depends on where you will be using the microphone and and whether it is just going to be used for fun at home or in a club oor for recording?
Some golden rules for microphone selection.
1) Make sure the microphone is Uni-Directional. This means it will only pick up sound from the direction it points in. You are less likely to get feedback or background intereference.
2) For a vocalist, make sure the mic is a reasonable size. If it is too small and you need to hold it, after a while it becomes fiddly and uncomfortable.
3) When singing always use a foam hood or pop filter with the microphone. This will reduce explosive sounds on the letter "P" etc.
4) Choose a microphone with a wide frequency response but not too much bass which can make vocals sound boomy.
5) Finally, the microphone must have a reasonable dynamic range so that if you suddenly shout it does not distort excessively, but it will also work when you speak or sing softly.
Posted on Feb 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2011 | Shure T2 / PG58 Professional Microphone
Dec 20, 2010 | Shure LX-2 With SM58 Professional...
Aug 02, 2010 | Shure (LX287CC) Professional Microphone
Apr 12, 2010 | Event Electronics MemoWave Video Recorder
Feb 10, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Feb 05, 2010 | Olympus DS-40 Digital Voice Recorder
Nov 06, 2009 | Shure AMS24 Professional Microphone
Aug 29, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: