Question about Xerox Phaser 8560N Laser Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Xerox Phaser 8560 Not Duplexing
Check to make sure that "Plain Paper" is selected as the paper type for tray 2 in the printer's internal setup. If it's not set as the default then the printer may think you have labels or some other special media loaded that can't be printed in duplex.
1. Go to the printer.
2. Use the up and down arrow keys to hilight "Paper Tray Setup" on the main menu and push "OK".
3. Use the up and down arrow keys to hilight "Tray 2 Paper Type" and push "OK".
4. Hilight "Plain Paper" and push "OK".
5. Press the return button (the one with the little rounded arrow symbol) to return to the main menu.
That should solve it.
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
SOURCE: Phaser 8560 error code
Most likely you are using generic ink or ink not made for that specific machine. The black ink is the one causing the problem. the printer will then need to be reset.
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
SOURCE: xerox phaser 8560 nvreset - how?
According to http://www.laserquipt.com/support/idx/42/615/article/-Reset-the-Printer-to-the-Factory-Defaults-NVRAM-Reset-.html (and it worked for me):
NOTE: Resetting NVRAM returns stored parameters in the image processor board NVRAMto their factory default values. The print count and the Adobe firmwareserial number are not affected by this reset. You can reset the PostScript NVRAM using the Service Tools menu or the Service Diagnostics menu.
To reset the printers NVRAM using the Service Tools menu:
NOTE: Print a Configuration Page before resetting NVRAM.
Pressand hold the [Up] arrow button on the Control Panel, and then press the[OK] button. This will automatically display the Service Tools menu onthe Display Screen.
Posted on Dec 15, 2009
That's a ink loader error, due to the 8200 ink stick; to fix it:
- Power down the printer.
- Hold the back button and the info button at the same time, without letting go, power up the printer.
- Keep holding down the buttons until the XEROX logo comes fully to the center of the screen, keep holding for 2 more seconds, then let go. I'll take about a minute or two for the Diagnostic screen to come up, the display will turn blank and black.
- When the Diagnostic screen comes up go to down to the Function or Exercise option, there will be an option that says "clear ISC faults" it'll ask you to press OK to confirm, after you do then you will exit Diagnostics and the printer will reboot.
It should be fine until it happens again. Until all the 8200 ink is gone you will probably be doing this a few more times. Also make sure the 8200 ink is not jammed inside the ink loader, if it is then you have to un-jam it some how.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2015 | Xerox Phaser 8560DN Printer
Feb 26, 2015 | Xerox Phaser 8560/YN Printer
Oct 11, 2014 | Xerox Phaser® 8550, 8560, 8560MFP Extended...
Aug 23, 2014 | Xerox Phaser 8560DN Laser Printer
The printhead is stuck in the tilted position or is not able to tilt forward to the print position, due to problems:
Has ink spilled ink around the printhead that prevents it from moving to its center position? You should be able to push the printhead right to left. Clean the printhead area. Is the printhead stuck to the Wiper Blade? Check the process drive gears for obstructions. Ensure the gears are correctly aligned and homed. Has ink spilled on the Head Tilt gear drive train? Clean the gears area of ink.
Apr 23, 2014 | Xerox Phaser 8560DN Printer
Manually verify that the ink stick is able to advance in the ink loader chute. Check for broken or wrong type ink cubes.
Apr 07, 2014 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
Feb 07, 2014 | Xerox Phaser 8500/DN Printer
Jul 10, 2017 | Xerox Phaser 8560N Laser Printer
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!