Videos need to be in a specific format to work on an iPod. You need to acquire some video converting software - for example, if you want to transfer a DVD to your iPod, you could use CloneDVD Mobile (www.slysoft.com) to convert to iPod compatible video format.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
did U change the screen? or did u take it somewhere? it might be because contacts don't line up together well u can try to push charger up to get better contact or open itouch and fix button using video on youtube
If your itouch reads "disabled connect to itunes" and shows the "locked" icon and your itunes will not even recognize the device and itunes says your itouch is locked and enter password, Here is what you do to restore your itouch: (you will lose all itouch contents but it is worth it as almost all say it is broken and worthless)
1. Turn off your itouch or ipod. Do not have charger / usb connected to ipod or itouch.
2. With device off, connect the charger end of the cable to the itouch / ipod but do not plug the usb into the computer.
3. Open Itunes
3. While holding down the menu button (and I mean keep holding it down), plug the usb into the computer.
4. Wait to see the new wonderful graphic on your device and computer screen that shows that your ipod / itouch is recognized.
Your itouch will start immediately restoring itself and you are ready to fill it up with wonderful images, photos and videos again!
So happy to share this tip. It saved me money and time.
In fact, you can use an iPod to computer transfer program to backup the data files form ipod to your iTunes first then sync to your iPhone.I personally use iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer.It helps me to transfer my songs/videos/photos/playlists etc from ipod to my computer directly and safely.It works well for me,you can give it a try.
Connect you itouch to iTunes.
Press and hold the power and home buttons
Screen goes black, now release the power button. Make sure you don't release the home button until it says "we have detected an iPod Touch in recovery mode."
Once it does this just do a simple restore.