- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Jason, Shinko SR734R Rear Cruiser Tire
for more information about your question please visit the website below. Good luck and have a nice day.
I guess maybe it is probably to retain the matching look of
the tires. If for instance your sponsors werethe Shinko company, they would certainly want their front and rear Shinko Tires appear uniform to also add onto the bike's aesthetic value
These printers do not "heat up" as such. Possible causes are:
1. Incorrect ribbon type for fitted ribbon spools. Look at back plate and see which way arrows are pointing. If arrows point Anti-clockwise, then you require inside wound ribbon (i.e. standard datamax) If pointing clockwise then you require outside wound (i.e. Zebra type ribbon). Check ribbons by touching sticky side of label to ribbon (it will transfer ink to label on print side).
2. Could also be faulty printhead, Logic board or Power supply. These will require an engineer to check properly.
Incorrect T/C type means that toner cartridge have not good contact with toner chip, is good to clean this chip, or contact inside magine is not good. Change toner cartridge and if that problem remain, its needed replace contact unit on machine