- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You do not say how far you got or what the problem was. The Logitech webcam has a good support system Once the software is downloaded you should have a toolbar dedicated to your webcam, launched from a desktop shortcut icon or from 'All programs' Make sure you do not plug the webcam in until prompted to do so. Try this Disconnect the webcam Uninstall any webcam software Restart computer Visit the Logitech support website ( below ) Identify your webcam - click on it and download the software - make sure you select the correct OS for your computer
There's not really a good way to do this using email alone. Most instant messaging applications now have a video chat option. I prefer Google Talk for this but I believe AOL, MSN, and other have it.
My preferred method for doing video chat however, it using Skype. You can go to http://www.skype.com to download the free software. Once you and your sister install it, you will need to add each other to the contacts list. Then you should have the option to place a video call.
My sister is overseas and using Skype, she was able to be on video for the birth of my granddaughter. Skype is amazing!!
UNPLUG THE CAM AND LOOK IN DEVICE MANAGER.FIND YOUR CAM AND UNINSTALL
THE DRIVERS.REBOOT.DOWNLOAD NEW DRIVERS FROM WEBSITE FOR CAM.MAKING
SURE ITS THE RIGHT MAKE AND MODEL AND ITS THE DRIVERS FOR YOUR OS.THEN
REBOOT.PLUG CAMERA BACK IN.SYSTEM WILL DETECT IT AND LOAD THE
DRIVERS.HOPE THIS HELPS.RICHARDM69PS I BELIEVE YOUR ORIGINAL DOWNLOAD BECAME CORRUPTED DURING INSTALL/DOWNLOAD UNINSTALL OLD REBOOT AND INSTALL NEW
1. Plug the webcam to the computer and make sure that the webcam is being detected by your computer (you can check Device Manager by clicking on Start, then Run, and type in "devmgmt.msc"
2. After you are sure that the webcam is being detected, have the installation cd ready and insert it into the optical drive.
3. Then go on the process on installing your webcam. (MOST of the installation cd's has an autoplay feature which automatically loads the installshield wizard so that you can go on the process. And remember that you need to choose the correct operating system on the wizard because it might install an incorrect driver and it may cause your computer to not work. Be careful!)
4. After installing the drivers and softwares that came with the webcam, try its functionality. Most of the installation cd's has its own software that lets you use your webcam as a video recorder or still image camera. So you can try using that particular software. But if you dont have that can of software you can just download Yahoo! Messenger and try if the program can access the webcam.
5. Relax and enjoy the device.
Thanks! Your good rating will be very much appreciated!