Question about Samsung Cameras
Sounds like the files are corrupt, if so there is no way to save them, try a new memory card.
Posted on Jan 26, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you can, you can do a google search for a program called FILE SCAVENGER. It will recover deleted files. I'm sure you can search for an undelete program that will work just as well for free but I do know File scavenger does work, I've used it myself.
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
SOURCE: I have the same basic problem.
The camera sensor is bad. It can be replaced if you still have warranty. If its out of warranty, get a new camera - the cost to repair = cost of new camera.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
This sounds like it might be a defective CCD imager. If so, Canon should fix this for you for free, including free shipping both ways. This is regardless of your camera's warranty status. Please check this link for more info.
Applicable cameras include:
A40, A60, A70, A75, A80, A85, A95, A300, A310, S1 IS, S60, S200, S230, S330, S400, S410, S500, SD100, SD110, IXUS V2/300/400/430/500, IXY Digital 30/30a/200a/300a/D320/400/ 450/500
Posted on Oct 21, 2009
SOURCE: photo recovery from the camera
Even if you accidentally deleted the pictures from camera memory, it is just like clearing the recycle bin or Trash of your computer. But that doesn't mean you have lost the files permanently as you can rely on recovery software to get them back if possible.
As to recover deleted pictures, recommend you have a try of Wondershare Photo Recovery, a program which can recover lost pictures, videos can music with both Windows and Mac version, you can free download the program from the sites,
(For Windows Users)
(For Mac OS Users)
1. Download and install the trial version on your computer, then connect your camera memory card to the computer (I assume you are using Windows). Start Wondershare Photo Recovery and select the drive letter that assigned to camera memory card.
2. Then choose the file type (all, photo, video, music) click "Star Scan".
3. Now the scanning process will start automatically to look for the deleted items. You will then get a list of all recoverable ones.
4. Preview the photos. If your deleted ones are found, then you need pay to get the activation code. And click "Recover".
1. Take the free trial version before you buy.
2. Before your deleted items are recovered, do not take more photos or videos.
I hope you good luck, Merry Christmas!
Posted on Dec 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2012 | Samsung HZ10W / WB500 Digital Camera
Dec 30, 2010 | Samsung HZ10W / WB500 Digital Camera
Sep 04, 2010 | Samsung HZ10W / WB500 Digital Camera
Sep 02, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 23, 2010 | Samsung HZ10W / WB500 Digital Camera
Jul 09, 2010 | Samsung HZ10W / WB500 Digital Camera
Apr 10, 2010 | Samsung HZ10W / WB500 Digital Camera
Oct 15, 2009 | Samsung HZ10W / WB500 Digital Camera
Jun 24, 2018 | Samsung Cameras
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!