Question about Canon MG6150 Printer
Reset ink absorber counter
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Not easy for most people to replace or clean ink pads, but this will reset
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button.
(Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button.
(Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 3 times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons.
(Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
After the function (menu) is selected, press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
SOURCE: canon ip2000 reset ink absorber
Waste Ink Counter Reset:
Step 1: Manual for Service mode
1. Unplug power and USB.
2. Open door and hold power button.
3. Connect power.
4. Close door, then release power button.
step 2 : Software for Permanent
1. Reconnect the printer cable.
2.Open General Tools software and select (USB PORT)
3 .Choose (SET DESTINATION 1) And it should be reset.
"After service mode Pls use software for permanent reset"
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions,please feel free to post them here.
P.S. - If you find that the solution/answerI provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa!rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
The canon mp180 and the mp170 look the same to me so I got the how for a mp170 it might work for yours gave it a go nothing to loss.
Canon MP170 (Ink Tank Full Error):
1 - power off.
2 - hold stop/reset ,hold ON/OFF
3 - release stop/reset, push stop/reset twice, quickly, then release ON/OFF
4 - wait untill LCD display shows "Canon Idle",then push stop/reset four times, quickly
5 - then push power twice, quickly
6 - power off and power on.
All best: Pineworks
Posted on Jan 24, 2010
SOURCE: waste ink absorber full
Hi there try see if this will work
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2015 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 21, 2015 | Brother DCP-J125
Nov 01, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jul 19, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 13, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jul 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jun 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: