Question about Sony Walkman NW-A808 MP3 Player
I don't know how to delete some song off it
1. Plug the MP3 player into the USB port. Open Windows Media Player, which will recognize that the device is plugged in and register under the "Sync" tab at the top.
2. Click on the "Sync" tab and and the library that is on your MP3 player will be displayed.
3. You can select individual songs or albums for deletion. Simply right click on the song or album to be deleted and scroll down to the "Delete" option.
4. After selecting "Delete," another window will come up which says "Are you sure you want to delete [title of song]?" There are two options at this point--you can delete from the library only or from the library and your computer. Select the one or the other and click
"OK." The song will be deleted. The change will be displayed within the library onscreen.
5. When you unplug the player from the port, the library will adjust the files to reflect the change. The player will say "configuring library" or some other message to that effect. Once this has finished, the main screen will be displayed. Depending on the model of the MP3 player, there may be a message stating "library updated."
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B103F MP3 Player
May 25, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
May 06, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
Mar 14, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B103F MP3 Player
Dec 27, 2008 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E005 MP3 Player
Dec 02, 2008 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E005 MP3 Player
Aug 21, 2008 | Sony Network Walkman NW-A1200 MP3 Player
289 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: