Question about Epson Printer
Prints a couple lines and then none for about 4 lines, then 2 more lines and continues down page such as that
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The problem is waste ink around head sprayer (at (bottom plate of head). Turn of printer. Move head to center. Put wet tissue (with hot water) at head cleaning mechanic pad. Move head to parking position. wait till 10 minutes. check it. You can repeat 3 times.
Posted on Jun 10, 2009
this is problem of software you are using to print(ie: word ,notepad etc) plz check the setting and try again.
check page setting ,properties,prefrences.
it is due to page layout also(ie: letter,a4,a5 etc)
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
Run the print head cleaning routine from the printers driver or control panel. you may have to run it 3 or 4 times to regain all the lines.
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
An Emulation driver will fix everyones problem... Do this:
1. Click on "Start", then "Control Panel" and then "Printers and Faxes".
2. In the left hand column choose the option "Add Printer". The "Add Printer Wizard" comes up, click on "Next".
3. At the "Local or Network Printer" screen choose "Local" and remove the check from "Automatically Detect".
4. Click on "Next".
5. At the "Select Port" screen choose the appropriate port (usually LPT1: recommended printer port).
6. At the install printer software screen choose "Epson" under "Manufacturer" and LQ-1050 for the printer, then click "Next". If you wanted to install the Windows universal driver, choose "generic" under "Manufacturer" and choose "Text Only", then click "Next".
7. At the printer name screen choose "Next".
8. When asked if you would like the printer to be default make the appropriate selections and then click "Next".
9. Finally click on "Finish". You may need your Windows XP installation disk.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
SOURCE: printer epson CX7450
Printers can be such a headache. Your problem could be one of two things.
Change the Ink
First, your printer may just be low on ink and the cartridge needs replaced.
Clean the Print Head
If you are having the same problems after replacing the cartridge, you may need to clean the Print Head. This is easier than it sounds. All you have to do is press and hold the Stop button for at least 3 seconds until the On light starts flashing. Then release. You will hear the printer making quite a racket, but the cleaning should only last 1 minute (do not turn off your printer during this process or you may damage it permanently)
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2016 | Epson Expression XP 410 Wireless Printer
Nov 30, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 06, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 05, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 8550DP Printer
Jan 10, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX100 InkJet Printer
Jan 07, 2008 | Epson Stylus RX500 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 31, 2007 | Epson Stylus C82 InkJet Printer
Dec 23, 2007 | Epson Stylus Photo R320 InkJet Printer
7,566 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: