Question about Ricoh Aficio Office Equipment & Supplies
A label has come off an A4 avery label sheet fed through teh by pass tray. How do I remove the missing label from the roller.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This happened to me last week. A label (or part of it) has adhered to the belt inside the printer. It's an easy fix. Turn off printer and open the side door. Remove waste toner bottle. Lift blue handle in direction of arrow to 11 o'clock position to release belt unit. Carefully remove OPC drum by pressing and pulling handle as shown by little graphic (try not to leave this drum in lighted area and don't touch green drum with fingers). Next, remove two chrome thumbscrews (may have to use slotted screwdriver) on either side of belt unit, then pull out belt unit and inspect to find stuck label. You can rotate belt easily. I removed stuck label and then cleaned glue residue with Elmer's Sticky Out ( a citrus product with no solvents) and a soft cloth. Clean thoroughly and replace belt unit, replaced thumbscrews, OPC drum, and finally, the Waste Toner bottle. Close door, turn on printer and test.
Posted on Oct 09, 2008
SOURCE: label sheets won't feed, jam
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
SOURCE: label stuck on a roller?
Looks like label stuck on the toner cartridge. Easiest solution would be to replace toner cartridge or if you can slowly spin the OPC drum on toner cartridge till you find label NOTE: damage to the OPC drum with affect print quality as well as oil from fingers will affect PQ( print quality)
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
SOURCE: QL-550 Label Stuck
Normally theres a lever you pull (the same one you use to manually pull the labels through), if you pull that, you should be able to blow the label out, or pull it through.
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2015 | Epson WorkForce WF-2540 All-in-One Inkjet...
Nov 08, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 02, 2014 | Xerox Phaser 8550DP Printer
May 23, 2011 | HP LaserJet M3035xs MFP All-In-One Printer
Aug 11, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 29, 2008 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 04, 2008 | Avery DesignPro Deluxe CD-ROM...
Jan 13, 2008 | OKI B4350 Laser Printer
Oct 19, 2017 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!