Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
I lost the instructions for programming my RCA Universal remote model #RCR311w and need help programming it
1) turn on unit
2) press and hold componet button on remote (TV, VCR, etc)
until On/Off lights up
3) press and hold On/Off while holding component button. Light will go out. Continue hoding both buttons until light comes back on.
4) release both buttons. On/Off should stay on.
5) Press On/Off repeatedly until unit turns off.
6) Press the Stop key at bottom.
7) light goes off. Remote is programmed!
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
Graet Job Thank for the help
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2009 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
May 25, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Dec 28, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jul 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
580 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!