- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Find which Network locked now,get the code from here Theunlockarena.com and Unlock it,Check code for Your Network Lock,Follow the instructions below and Unlock it step by step./...Instead of watching video ,you can use the safe Unlock code method using instructions Unlock it step by step...
Sidekick SLIDE Unlocking Instructions
Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick SLIDE mobile
phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your
Sidekick SLIDE mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and
sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick SLIDE with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick SLIDE asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick SLIDE will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick SLIDE is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick SLIDE is locked to.
I use a sidekick Lx for At&t that I unlocked myself. When you start up your sidekick it should ask you for a network unlock or ask you to enable your sim card just click the cancel key on the top right of your device. Now click the top left menu button and go into your settings, and go to 'sim center' it'll ask you to enable your sim card again just enter a random 4 digit number and it'll tell you its wrong but thats ok, click ok and just cancel it out :) it'll then show you "disable sim lock" "change sim pin" change your sim pin to a number you'll remember because the way im showing you you'll have to do this every time you restart your phone (my sim pin was by default 1111) you can enter the same pin number for the old sim pin, and new sim pin options. Once you do that a white phone icon should appear on your screen underneath your time and date. Now, go back into your settings and go to network options, scan and select your network manually, and there you go :) Sorry though with all unlocked phones you'll only be able to make calls and text. No picture messaging sadly :( You need a T-mobile sidekick plan for all that :(
1. at the same time hold the menu button (top left) and the jump button (bottom left) 2. This will bring you to the emergency screen (it gives you the option to make an emergency call) 3. Open to the keypad and hold in the menu+shift+q buttons at the same time. 4. The phone will reset and clear/unlock the security code