Ok i'v dropped my k-jam a couple of times but this didn't start after i ha dropped it. the screen jus goes white and shows grey vertical lines instead of images. i thought it might be that the screen is broken but after a week or so, it fixes itself for about a week then it goes bad again.
know whats wrong? PLEASE HELP!
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: k-jam screen problem
Here is how to hard-reset your MDA/Wizard using a key combo - courtesy of a smart T-Mobile tech support help desk guy who wrote a note about it as it's not in official help doc's:
1. Simultaneously hold down the Communication Manager and Voice Dial buttons and put the Soft Reset 'button' with the stylus tip - all at the same time.
2. You see a very scary looking black screen with white letters in System font reading something along the lines of ?Are You Sure? Press Send key to continue.?
3. When you push the 'Send' key, the Green pick-up the phone key process starts
4. Next you will see what made me smile like a kid - Formatting FAT partition and very briefly in matter of few seconds began normal first boot.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
MY Lx DOES THAT ALL THE TYME SINCE I DROPPED IT N WATER. (LOL) BUT I JUS TAKE MY BATTERY OUT WHIPE THE METALS PIECES THAT CONNECT 4RM THE BATTERY 2 THE PHONE & LEAVE IT OUT 4 ABOUT 10 MINUTES THEN TRY IT AGAIN & IT CUTS BACK ON...
to fix this problem is usualy simple, 90% of the time if you have a blank screen it is because the screen has come unplugged, open the casing of the phone and just plug the screen back into the circuit borad this should solve ur problem, please note this does not work if you have full white screen. hope this helps people with this problem.
well i jus have experienced the same problem and u might have the same as mine
i can tell u wot i thought happened and it was true for me
ur battery brightness goes to 0. thats what hapend to me and i jus got it back with alot of difficulty u need hawk eye for that but go to setting back light and there u can change it right away
i hope u have this problem and nothing serious
hope this helps