Question about Spidem Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Remove all the beans in the hopper, there are 2-3 screws in the hopper. Remove and then lift hopper, this will give access to the grinder chamber and burrs.
Posted on May 30, 2009
Don't use vinegar. Its only 5% acid at full strength and if you mix it with water a lot less. It also leaves an after taste for about 2 weeks. Use descaling powder or other products especially made for espresso machines.
Remember, it is better to descale more often than not enough.
1. To decalcify your boiler, remove your water tank and fill it with hot water (100 to 120 degrees). Open a pack of decalcifier and mix into the water tank. Once it is dissolved, place the tank back on the machine, and then turn the machine on.
2. If you just open the steam knob and run approximately eight ounces of solution into a spare container. Turn the machine off and let set about 10 to 15 minutes. Longer is better. It is very important that the machine does not remain on to heat the boiler anymore than necessary.
3. Repeat step #2 for your machine. Do this until you have consumed the entire water tank of solution (approximately four to five cycles). (I do it at night before I go to bed and let the last cycle set in the boiler till morning.)
4. Remove water tank and rinse it with fresh water.
5. Refill water tank with fresh water and place it back on the machine.
Repeat step #2 to rinse the machine, only this time use the entire water tank at one time, and there is no need to let it set.
Posted on Jun 01, 2009
Have you checked the power button to make sure it is not defective, if yes then check the capacitor under the pump to make sure it is not damaged.
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2010 | Saeco Spidem Villa
Sep 19, 2009 | Saeco Spidem Villa
Jun 28, 2009 | Saeco Spidem Villa
Jun 03, 2009 | Saeco Spidem Villa
May 29, 2009 | Saeco Spidem Villa
Feb 18, 2009 | Saeco Spidem Villa
Sep 01, 2008 | Saeco Spidem Villa
Aug 19, 2008 | Saeco Spidem Villa
May 28, 2016 | Spidem Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: