Question about Canon PowerShot A400 Digital Camera
I push the button downwards but compartment door does not open, even if I try to force it.
I have tried to find a service shop for Cannon and can't find one: I live in Vancouver, WA so Portland OR is also ok for service location.
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2015 | Carlon Wireless Doorbell system with...
Aug 14, 2014 | HP Wireless Optical Mobile Mouse,...
Dec 02, 2012 | LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Learning...
To install the battery:
Note: To open the battery door, you will need a paper clip or thin pen.
1. Take the paper clip and use the end to press down on the door latch.
2. Holding the latch down, push the battery door up.
3. The door will slide up and spring open, allowing you to access the batteries.
4. Place the battery into the compartment. Be sure to match the (-) on the
battery with the (-) inside the compartment.
5. Slide the battery cover to its original
Jun 09, 2011 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Mar 01, 2011 | Logitech Cordless Mouse
Oct 18, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Mar 28, 2010 | Logitech Cordless Mouse
Nov 05, 2009 | Mitutoyo 500 506 10 Electronic Digital...
Aug 15, 2009 | Health & Beauty
238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!