Question about Lexmark "x463de multifunction laser printer"
How do I reset the maintenance counter
To reset the maintenance page counter to zero:
1. Touch Reset Maintenance Counter from the Configuration Menu.
2. Reset Maintenance Counter appears in the header.
3. Touch 100K Kit or 600K Kit. Yes and No appear in a menu.
4. To cancel the reset operation, touch Back or No. All other button presses are ignored.
5. To initiate the reset operation, touch Yes.
Posted on Dec 10, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2013 | Lexmark X544dw All-In-One Printer
Sep 14, 2012 | Lexmark X658DE All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 19, 2010 | IBM Infoprint 1532 Laser Printer
Oct 15, 2010 | Lexmark X642e MFP Laser Printer
Jun 29, 2010 | Lexmark T642 Laser Printer
Feb 22, 2009 | Lexmark X642e All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 30, 2009 | Lexmark X642e All-In-One Laser Printer
905 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: