Question about RCA Pearl TH1102 MP3 Player
Your directions were great! Thanks so much!
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2011 | RCA Pearl TH1102 MP3 Player
Feb 21, 2011 | RCA TH1611 MP3 Player
May 26, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 24, 2010 | RCA TH1611 MP3 Player
Aug 21, 2009 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Feb 15, 2009 | RCA TH1611 MP3 Player
Dec 28, 2008 | RCA TH1611 MP3 Player
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: