Question about Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Need part 19-11-747 for obsolete thermador phi48sq, aluminum baffle filter

Posted by on

  • Judy Schneider Dec 04, 2012

    The part is for a Thermador ventilation hood over my cooktop, installed in 1997. The aluminum baffle filter is a grease filter.

  • Richard Roth
    Richard Roth Dec 04, 2012

    Here is a link to the part. It says it's not available but call the number at the top of the page and the supplier may be able to track it down for you.



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Kitchen Ranges Master
  • 9,472 Answers

What part is that?

Posted on Dec 03, 2012


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to change the switch on a thermador UCV36

Thermador Appliances ' Customer Support, Service, Repair ...

ThermadorThermador customer support is your appliance resource for FAQs, use & care videos, product registration, warranty information, service, repair and more.

Thermador Appliances ' Frequently Asked Questions ' Use ...

ThermadorWe recommend that a Thermador authorized servicer change the seal ... refrigeration appliances, especially when the cooling function is switching on or off.

How do you install the up/down switch in a Thermador ... > Manage My Life > Questions
Get shopping advice from experts, friends and the community! I have a Thermadordowndraft vent model number RDDS30VRS that I need to replace switch part ...

Vent snorkel stuck in up position, fan works fine - Applian

Dec 21, 2015 | Thermador Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

We have a pair of Thermadore ovens. Model X302XP. The unit continually starts beeping and displaying the F24 code. The beeping stops if we press the off button or open and close the oven door. We had a...

You need a new ''Control Panel'' (which is the main computer). The parts are QUITE AVAILABLE. These guys really annoy the heck out of me with their ''obsolete'' bulloney stories. Here's a link to sears list of parts for your stove. You'll notice there are dozens of control boards. They have different features and colors. Merely pick the correct one for your stove. (Control panels begin at #44 on the list. So, look at #'s 44 through 51. One of them is the one you need.)

Ps... I am certain you need the ''Control Panel''

Dec 31, 2014 | Thermador Ovens

1 Answer

I can not locate model or serial on duo theme by dometic air conditioner. Located electrical serial no e9196051 inside but cannot find AC info. Pls help

If it's a 'ducted' installation you will need to drop the filter, usually 6 screws. Then you will see the air intake area sealed off from the rest of the unit. Looking to the rear of the RV the intake will have some sort of baffle that may even have the aluminum duct tape helping to seal the intake from the ducted output. My Model & SN were located on a tag on the AC unit behind that baffle. Mine was totally covered and without removing the tape and baffle I would never have found it. Good luck---

Nov 05, 2013 | Dometic Rooftop RV Air Conditioner

1 Answer

I can't find the oil filter on my Boss's Avalon so it is setting in our main hanger at the small airport that I work at. I have drained the old oil out but I am baffled by where the oil filter is located.

It's in a cast aluminum container on the bottom of the engine toward the front passenger side,you will see a square hole. The filter is inside, it is a cartridge type filter. Filters are at your toyota dealer and come with 2 "O" rings, an adapter to drain oil from the housing, plus directions.

Oct 09, 2010 | 2010 Toyota Avalon

1 Answer

Obsolete Thermador

Hi Iniro
It is true that thermador has permanently discontinued some of its models - alternative supplier have not beeen identified


Sep 09, 2008 | Thermador SGS36GS Gas Cooktop

5 Answers

Obsolete Thermador

I am looking for Thermador part # 414-564 and Bosch part # AP2831995. Anyone ???

Sep 09, 2007 | Thermador 37 in. SGSX365 Gas Cooktop

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kitchen Ranges Logo

Related Topics:

149 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kitchen Ranges Experts

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers


Level 3 Expert

76109 Answers


Level 3 Expert

2514 Answers

Are you a Kitchen Range Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides