Question about Ecoquest Fresh Air Air Purifier
I cant read the display it lights up but is all scrambled and i cant read it.
I am having the same problem right now. Need to replace the LCD screen. Still checking things out.
Posted on Feb 22, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi FCfogl, Here's you answer. Go to the URl below for detailed instructions with pictures. http://www.airpurifierrepair.com/PageInfo.aspx?page=ReplaceUV Hope this helps
Posted on Sep 26, 2007
Changed my purification plate and when I started the unit back up it just would start the fan and then shut down in about 7 seconds. It will restart the same process, but will not stay running. The fuse looks good, and it is making the filter switch can anyone suggest the next idea
Posted on Dec 22, 2007
There is a problem with the main circuit board. Ecoquest will replace the circuit board. If the Fresh Air is still under warranty you have to pay shipping. If it is not under warranty, you'll have to pay all of the repair cost. You'll need to call to get an RMA number before you send it in, either way.
Posted on Dec 28, 2009
1. Unplug the purifier
2. Remove the two screws on the back cover and remove the cover.
3. Remove the two screws on the the top that hold the lint screen and remove the screen.
4. Remove the purification plate by sliding it out.
5. Remove the RCI target plate by sliding it out.
6. Disconnect the purification plate contact lead wires from the purifier plate cage.
7. Remove the two screws at the bottom of the plate cage.
8. Slide the cage forward, lift and remove the cage.
9. Rotate the uv bulb a quarter of a turn and lift it out of the unit.
10. Install the new uv bulb and rotate it a quarter of a turn to lock it.
Perform steps 1-9 in reverse order to reassemble the purifier.
Posted on Dec 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2011 | Ecoquest Fresh Air Air Purifier
Feb 04, 2011 | Ecoquest Fresh Air Air Purifier
Nov 05, 2010 | Ecoquest Fresh Air Air Purifier
Sep 18, 2010 | Ecoquest Fresh Air Living Air Purifier
Sep 13, 2010 | Ecoquest Living Air Classic Air Purifier
Aug 25, 2010 | Ecoquest Fresh Air Living Air Purifier
Apr 03, 2010 | Ecoquest Fresh Air Air Purifier
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!