Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Brother Print Unable 50 Error
The encoder strip switched off the ph and has to be set into place again.
see here how to fix it:
(enlarge the browser window to see pics somewhat better)
when you have set the encoder strip in pos. again stick some scotch tape on the top of the ph cover where the strip runs thru to prevend the slipping off again on next paper jam ;-)
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
Hi Soulen , This link is very interest and useful for your type of printer : http://files.support.epson.com/pdf/lq2180/lq2180pg.pdf
and also for driver open this link : http://www.driverstock.com/Epson-LQ-2180-driver-download/23-26-3157-53410/index.html
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
SOURCE: Printing Error...
The U052 error means that the 'chip' fitted to the Cartridge is not responding . They fit these chips to try to prevent refilling or using a 'compatible' replacement cartridge
You have to move the chip from the Canon cartridge to the 'compatible' and the chips are particularly sensitive to static / damage. Many people end up blowing the chips during the swap over
Please rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 10, 2009
SOURCE: My canon MX340 won't print,
Error 5200: Start with printer powered off
Posted on Jul 11, 2011
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
Start with printer powered off
Posted on Jul 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2013 | HP C6280 All-in-One Printer
Apr 28, 2012 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 23, 2017 | Canon PIXMA mini260 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 30, 2011 | HP OfficeJet G85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 11, 2011 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
Aug 11, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 19, 2011 | Lexmark Z2300 InkJet Printer
637 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!