Question about Leisure HOMEPRIDE Electric Fireplace Heater w/ Remote

Open Question

Electralog 6904890100 shuts off on high

Fireplace works on low shuts off on high after couple seconds. Cannot find manuel.

Posted by on

Ad

2 Suggested Answers

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Ad
  • 3287 Answers

SOURCE: I purchased an Electralog Electric

Hi Ron,

I found a manual for Electralog Fireplaces here. It seems to be rather generic, but hopefully answers your questions about the appliance.

As far as your remote control device goes (and possibly a model specific manual) , the manufacturer's info in the manual provides this for contact:

Dimplex North America Ltd.
1367 Industrial Road
Cambridge, ON N1R 7G8
Canada Customer service:
1-800-668-6663
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST
Technical specialists:
1-888-346-7539
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST

I hope this helps & good luck!

Posted on Nov 15, 2010

Ad

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Heat stops working after a few minutes


A manufacture name and what type of heater would be helpful.

Mar 30, 2014 | Electralog Home

1 Answer

Its to hot


Are the flames more than a couple of inches high? Do they have a lot of yellow coloring to them? Please be sure that the orifice for the fireplace is converted to the proper gas type. A common mistake is to have a natural gas orifice in a LP fireplace. The flames are way too high and the heat is very intense and this creates a very unsafe fire hazard situation. You may want to have a qualified technician come out and examine the fireplace for you.

Feb 06, 2014 | Napoleon Fireplaces Napoleon GD70 Gas...

1 Answer

Classic Flame 39EB500GRS Error Message E3?


I had same problem. Just stopped worked and blinked E3. I used the troubleshooting wizard on ClassicFlame's website. Shut power off (it's hardwired to 220v) for a couple minutes and it started back up. Never did find out what caused the error.

Dec 10, 2013 | Classic Flame 39EB500GRS 39 inch Builders...

1 Answer

We have a BF8000ST mod C electric insert fireplace. The fan is shutting off once the unit has run for a while. Right now, we are using the fireplace to heat our 5th wheel while we are in this transition...


If you have a Dimplex Fireplace Model # bf 8000st Mod C I can tell this. 1-Yes there is a EC (emergency cutoff) switch when this unit gets too hot. 2-There is a thermostat.These units are usually placed within a wall cavity. These cavities are closed and will build up heat very fast because - there is no vent for cool air intake. RESOLVE: Go to Home supply and buy one or two 2x12 inch register vents. Custom place this new vent(s) in the cavity wall where it may have excess to cooler air from the room.
I completed one vent yesterday and the fireplace runs continually now. I plan to add the second one for balance in the next couple of days. You will be as amazed as I was. IT WORKS NOW...

Oct 05, 2013 | Dimplex Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

I have a Dimplex Small Electralog Stove Fireplace CS1205, it's two years old but barely used until this winter. A couple months ago, the flame stopped working and now the heat keeps turning off after 5...


More than likely, the interior of the unit needs to be cleaned. When it's in operation, it sucks dust and link into the fan and heater elements. When it's not, spiders love to go into and build nests. If badly clogged, it can cause the heating element to over heat and shut off. Carefully, removing the back panel of the stove will give you access to just about everything. As far as the flame is concerned, the bulbs may need replacing. Although, it's unusual for all of them to go bad at one time. You or your nephew can replace them after the unit is cleaned. A vacuum that has a hose, brush attachment and crevice tool, will work well in the cleaning of the interior. Be sure to turn the Master ON/Off Switch to OFF & Unplug the unit, before attempting and maintenance on it.

If after performing all of the above, the unit still doesn't work properly, contact Dimplex USA, Technical Service 888-346-7539, for further advice.

Hope this helps to solve your problem. Please let me know.

Mar 17, 2011 | Dimplex Compact Electric Flame Stove...

1 Answer

I have a electralog fireplace model #cs 3311. It doesn't stay on very long. Even if i turn the thermostat up it doesn't turn on


It's probably the Temperature Cut Off Switch. It turns the heater off if it's overheating. To reset the switch turn the Main On/Off Switch to OFF . Wait 5 minutes and turn it back ON.

If you need to continuously reset the heater, unplug the unit and call Dimplex North
America Limited at 1-800-668-6663.

Hope this helped to solve your problem.

Mar 08, 2011 | Heating & Cooling

2 Answers

I have a cs1205 electralog heater. after 5 minutes we hear a pop and the heater stops working. we shut it off and will hear a pop then turn it back on. it will work again for about 5 minutes. what is wrong...


I have an electralog cs1205, when i turn it on, although it works , after about 10 seconds it makes a strange noise. It never did this before. Any ideas on whats wrong?

Nov 27, 2010 | Dimplex Compact Electric Flame Stove...

1 Answer

Can i mount 40in lcd tv on wall above open wood/coal fire?


The question is not whether you can, but what will it do? I wouldn't recommend it for a couple of reasons. First, the additional heat will be very bad for the electronics. Second, the backlight inverter boards generate high voltage which will act like a magnet to attract and soot and dut kicked up from the fireplace, eventually causing problems. Unless you plan on having the fireplace for decoration only, don't do it.

Nov 08, 2008 | Televison & Video

Not finding what you are looking for?
Heating & Cooling Logo

Related Topics:

118 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Leisure Heating & Cooling Experts

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

2550 Answers

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22219 Answers

Are you a Leisure Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...