Question about Sony Walkman NWZ-B103F MP3 Player
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: My Sony Walkman NWZ B153F
Carlos Barrera Chaupis on Walkman NWZ-B153F:
I used to have the same problem. But the freezing can also happen when you try to turn it on. You may also eventually have problems while trying to copy files from your computer to the device. A little window appears saying the copy couldn't be accomplished because the devise just turn itself off. (?)
Posted on Apr 05, 2011
SOURCE: Sony NWZ B153F Mp3 player
Your pc should have windows xp sp2 or later and Windows Media Player 11.
If you have problem with your device follow this steps:
1. Connect the player to the computer.
2. From the computer, select start - Control Panel - Performance and Maintenance - System. "System Properties" is displayed.
3. Select Hardware tab, and open Device manager.
4. Open Universal Serial Bus controllers, and select USB Mass Storage Device or WALKMAN NWZ-XXXXX.
5. Select Action - Update Driver ... from the menu bar. "Welcome to the Hardware Update Wizard" is displayed.
6. A dialog on Windows Update connection will be displayed. Select No, not this time., followed by Next.
7. Select Install from a list or specific location [Advanced], followed by Next for the hardware install method.
8. Select Don't search. I will choose the driver to install., followed by Next for the search and install option.
9. Check Show compatible hardware, and then select MTP Device* in the model list, followed by Next. The device driver is installed.
10. "Completing the Hardware Update Wizard" message is displayed, and confirm "MTP Device" message. Click Finish.
Posted on Aug 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2011 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B103F MP3 Player
Apr 21, 2011 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B103F MP3 Player
Feb 25, 2011 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B103F MP3 Player
Sep 04, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B103F MP3 Player
Aug 17, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B135 MP3 Player
Aug 13, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B135 MP3 Player
Apr 25, 2010 | Sony Walkman Video NWZ-A816 Digital Media...
Dec 20, 2009 | Sony Network Walkman NWZ-S545 Digital...
Oct 16, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-W202 MP3 Player
Jul 28, 2009 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!