Question about HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer InkJet
Reading offline error
Please download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor from www.hp.com/go/tools
Posted on Jun 30, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
My HP Color Laserjet 2600n Printer is giving me error as
" 50.2 Fuser error " . then every time i have to reatart my printer.
please give me suggestion.
thanks and regards.
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
Download and install this Critical Update for your printer directly from HP.
There have been cases where if the PC is turned off or goes into hibernate this can occur. To work around this issue the "HP CUE DeviceDescovery Service" must be disabled:
1) Click on the "Start Menu" icon on the bottom left corner of the screen, type "services.msc" in the "Start Search" edit box, and hit enter. This will trigger Vista to pop-up a "User Account Control" dialog to prompt for permission to continue. Click "Continue" to allow Vista to open the Services management console application.
2) The Services management console application is made up of 2 panels. The right panel contains a list of all services available on the system. Scroll thru this list and look for a service called "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service".
3) Right-click on "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service" and select "Properties" to open the "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service Properties" dialog.
4) From the "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service Properties" dialog, click on the "General" tab. If the "Service status" shows that the service has started, click on the "Stop" button to force the service to stop.
5) Change the "Start type" to "Disabled" and click on the "OK" button on the bottom of the dialog to apply the changes.
1. Set the printer to a static IP address
2. Logon to the machine as the administrator or with admin rights.
3. Remove/Reinstall the printer using the IP address
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Purchase a SDHC to USB media converter (e.g. SanDisk
M/N SDDR-113-A10M), which allows you to plug that SDHC
memory card into the printer via the USB port.
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
Fro our Fixya community:
Try holding down the OK, Cancel, Black, and Color buttons all at once. While holding them down, press the On button to power it off (You may need another person if you lack large, coordinated hands). Turn it back on while still holding the other buttons down. You will notice it turn itself off before "booting" fully. After it turns itself off, you can finally let go of those buttons and turn it back on normally. This will force a reset and system maintenance.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
SOURCE: Trying to print 'offline'.
So, if you want to print, the printer must be online. Offline method doesn't work to print. When the computer sayst that the printer is offline, it means ypur printer is turned off or you don't connected the printer to PC.
As in conclusion, if you want to print set the printer online.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2011 | HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet...
Jan 12, 2011 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Nov 07, 2010 | HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 09, 2010 | HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet...
Oct 05, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet...
Aug 11, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
Dec 14, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 01, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: