Question about Apple FOR APPLE IPHONE 3Gs PHONE CAR+HOME WALL AC CHARGER
Unlock , jailbreak
One of the best method to unlock an iPhone 3GS is to unlock using remote unlocking service. You can get the remote unlocking service for an iPhone 3GS from www.wickedunlock.com/apple-iphone-3gs/rs16wp9/ at affordable cost. This method of unlocking is very simple. Here are the steps for unlocking an iPhone 3GS,
1. Wait for us to send you an email saying your phone has been activated or remotely unlocked.
2. Install the latest version of iTunes.
3. Make sure your Apple iPhone 3GS phone software is updated to the latest version using the iTunes software.
4. Connect your Apple iPhone 3GS to iTunes with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM card.
5. Wait until iTunes detects your Apple iPhone 3GS.
6. Disconnect your Apple iPhone 3GS and reconnect it after 10 seconds.
7. Your Apple iPhone 3GS is now unlocked.
This method of unlocking doesn't require a jailbreak too. Anyway if you need to jailbreak your iPhone 3GS, You can get the guide from www.absinthejailbreak.com All the best mate.
Posted on Dec 03, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2013 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
on Nov 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Aug 08, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
May 06, 2013 | AT&T Cell Phones
Apr 03, 2013 | Cell Phones
Dec 03, 2012 | Samsung SGH-t329 Cellular Phone
Apr 17, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Mar 20, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3GS Black (16 GB)
Apr 21, 2018 | LG Cell Phones
261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: