Question about Toshiba e-STUDIO 352 Black and White Copier
After replaced the developer material, u need to perform auto toner adjustment 05-200 ( take out the toner )
Posted on Dec 25, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi how are you this is jack ...(email@example.com)..
Dear follow the procedure
[C440] Fuser abnormality after abnormality judment.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
please vote me.
Posted on Aug 14, 2010
The waste toner bottle is located behind the front cover, you should be able to open the cover and remove the clear plastic container. After emptying the container, you need to make sure that the portion of the container that comes in contact with the sensor on the machine side is clear of any toner, as the sensor sends a beam of light through it to determine if the container is full. After doing this, you may need to reset the machine.
Posted on Oct 30, 2010
Poor contact of the fuser drawer connector may cause the following
error codes: C41~C46, C4A, CD5, E01, E03. To correct this issue, a
spacer (see SPL p25 item 1 attached) has been added between the
fuser connector and the frame; also the springs (see SPL p24 item 8
attached) have been changed to provide more tension.
This change has been applied since January 2003 production:
e-Studio 550 TA314824
e-Studio 650 WA312627
e-Studio 810 XA311627
Model P-I Before Change After Change
e-ST550 25-1 --- 6LA14365000
e-ST810 24-8 6LA08946000 6LA14468000
Posted on Jan 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2016 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 28, 2014 | Toshiba E-studio 352 Digital...
Oct 02, 2013 | Toshiba e-Studio 350 Copier
May 19, 2012 | Toshiba e-STUDIO 352 Black and White...
Apr 25, 2012 | Toshiba E-studio 352 Digital...
Feb 17, 2011 | Toshiba e-STUDIO 352 Black and White...
Jan 15, 2011 | Toshiba E-Studio 3511 Color Copier
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: